Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Band of Brothers

Dear Oscar,

This is one of my favorite pictures of my boys.  I love it because you are in the very center of the picture and all the action centers on you.  In case you haven't realized it yet your little brothers are crazy about you.  They love to have your attention. 

Your Diva has an older sister and I would do anything to get her attention.  She is 3 years older than I am so didn't really want to play with me if there was anyone else around.  We shared a bicycle which meant she rode it and I ran behind her or she sat on the seat and I stood and pumped us both.  If we had to share a candy bar she would split it and take the bigger piece.

As bad as that sounds I knew my sister loved me and she was the very first person I would turn to whenever I was in trouble.  I pray that you will be a good friend to each of your brothers even when they want to talk all night or play with your special toys.

Just remember to use your words first whenever you get angry or frustrated.  Diva has seen you grow and am so pleased that you are such a good helper, good student, and good friend.  May all your lights be green.



Your Cheerleader Diva

No comments: