Friday, September 12, 2008

Why I love being your Diva


Why Daisy is Looking forward to being a Granny Diva

  1. I adore my kids and can hardly wait to spoil their offspring.
  2. Babies are such fun and when they cry you can give them back to their momma's.
  3. I love to buy toys and books.
  4. They make Christmas so much more fun.
  5. They have the cutest clothes.
  6. It's an opportunity to see your child as an caring adult.
  7. I can use some of the acquired knowledge I gained while raising their parent.
  8. I can break out the apron and bake cookies again.
  9. I can watch all the kid TV I want and say, "The baby was watching it!"
  10. Babies think you can do anything.....so you do!
  11. I can read some great children's book like "Is Your Momma a Llama?"
  12. Babies are so trusting and their laughter is contagious.
  13. What could be better than a little hand curled around your finger

No comments: