Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome Oscar


Dearest Oscar,

Welcome to a land designed just for you. I'm your Diva and I got to welcome you within an hour after you were born. You were prayed for everyday of your life and while you were still in your Mommy's tummy.

This is a land where I plan to tell you stories about your Momma when she was a little girl. I will tell you that you are a very lucky little boy to have such a wonderful momma and a brave and daring daddy.

You are much loved by all your family and I will introduce you to each of them and tell you stories about them. You have lots of people who love you and will be looking out for you.

I want you to know us, your grandparents and especially your Poppa who will tell you how everything is made, why the wind blows, and many many things that every little boys needs to know. All your "why questions" can be brought to him. All your boo-boos, kisses, and hugs will be gladly filled by me.....Your Diva

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww... That's sweet, momma.