Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Dusty Truck

Dear Oz,

Diva has been busy decorating the Nest for Christmas. I was about to decorate the shelf above the table when I remembered how much you like Poppa's Special truck. It's usually dusty because of our cats and you call it " Poppa's Dusty truck". I missed you so much I couldn't bring myself to change the decorations. So I dusted it off for the next time you come for a visit.

We miss you very much. We were glad to see you and Charlie and your sweet Momma and Daddy this past weekend . What fun to see Uncle Andy propose to our sweet Rachel. She already loves you so very much. She will make a wonderful Auntie for you and Charlie.

We hope you are being a good helper today. Mommy needs your help.

We love you buddy,

Diva and Poppa

No comments: