Thursday, January 7, 2021

Charlie's 10th birthday

 


This boy. Today he turns ten and I celebrate him and the joy he brings to all who know him. Charlie has a tender heart and such a willingness to share, whether that is making sure dad buys a special pink donut for mom for his birthday morning breakfast or letting his brother “help him” build a favorite lego kit. He is the first to show love when everyone else is frustrated. He gives the best cuddles when he sees my hurt. He is a good listener and he LOVES to tell you the plot lines of a story. He is smart and patient and kind. I love who he is and I can’t wait to see what big things he will do in this world. I can’t be more proud of my sweet Charlie Bear. ❤️


Charlie this is a post your Mom wrote about you on Facebook for the whole world to see.  We are so glad you are a part of our family and you have a special place in our hearts.  Happy Birthday.  Diva and Poppa

No comments: