Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back in my arms again!

Dear Oz, Here's your Diva! My goodness just look how you have grown. You were 8 pounds 4 ounces and over 22 inches long. You are really strong too.

 You met me as well as your mom and dad. Your daddy and I went to the grocery store so we could buy some groceries for the week. You know I'll be fixing your momma's favorite dishes and baking some muffins and cookies for your uncle Andy.

 Your momma has been busy making up some Halloween costumes for you. I think she has one for every day of the week. It's a good thing you are so photogenic! I can play with you for a whole week. What fun we will have. 

 Your Poppa misses you and calls every day. Your sweet daddy leaves for Seattle tomorrow. Your momma will be sad so we will have to be really sweet to her ok? I am so glad to be with you this week.  I will give you lots of hugs, snuggles and late night chats.  

Your Diva

No comments: