Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here Comes Diva

Dear Oz, It's amazing to me that you have so much influence on me for being such a small little man. Did you know that I'm flying out to see you today?

 Yes, me.....all by myself without your Poppa. For a whole week I'll get to see you and your momma and spoil you both rotten. 

I'll make your momma favorite foods and play with you, and help your mom out while your daddy is away. I'll be there for your first Halloween. I should warn you that your momma loves Halloween and I am sure she already has some costumes picked out for you. Won't that be fun?

 The costume I'll be wearing is "Proud Diva" of a handsome boy and awesome girl (just wait till you meet our Em!) I wonder if your mom will dress the kitties this year? Yes, she has been known to put costumes on them too. I'll see you in a few hours sweet boy. Know that you are loved and all prayed up. Your Diva

No comments: