Friday, October 31, 2008

Uncle Andy Comes Over to Play

Dear Oz, Your Uncle Andy came over to play with you today. Uncle Andy loves pizza and will eat a whole one by himself.

 Did I mention that Uncle Andy doesn't like to share? Uncle Andy is your bachelor uncle so you are his experimental kid. 

 He finds you totally fascinating unless you need to have your diaper changed or you spit up after eating.

 He will play with you and wants to take you to your first Mets game. He will make you laugh with his funny faces and I'm sure will be easily talked into giving piggy back rides. I'm sure he will be a big buddy to you. He is your Mommy's little brother (even though he is over 6 feet tall.) I hope you always live close to him because he would be very lonely without you and your parents.

 Uncle Andy will probably come over frequently (especially if Taco Bell is involved) he can eat 5 half pound burritos at one time. I can hardly wait to hear about all your adventures with your Uncle Andy. I love you, Diva

No comments: