Friday, October 31, 2008

The Mummy loves his Mommy

Dear Oz, 
 Your diva brought you a glow in the dark shirt that says, "I love my Mummy" and has a mummy on it.

 Your very talented Mummy decided to make the look complete and wrapped you up in toilet paper to look like a mummy.
 Your mom loves Halloween and made an outfit for you for every day of the week.

 The little pumpkin is one I bought for you shortly after you were born. You are so kind and patient to let us dress you up and take your picture. 

 I'm wondering what kind of outfit she will have for you next year. Your momma had so much fun dressing you that she didn't even try to dress up the cats this year. Remember I told you about the smoke alarm going off. Well Diva put in two pizza's in the oven and one of them was against the oven wall so it burned and set the smoke alarms off again. Your mom killed the power and it kept ringing. Your shirt was glowing in the dark....so we could use you for a flashlight.

 Know I love your sweet coos and smiles. Your poppa and I pray for you every single day. I love you, Diva

No comments: