Monday, October 20, 2008

Who do you look like?

Dear Oz....Happy Birthday! You are one month old today and I'm not there to help you celebrate.

 Your poppa and I were there for your one week old birthday though. You and I will have to have our own celebration next week when I come see you and your momma.

 I know you are growing and changing every day. I'm sure that you will ask one day "Who do I look like?" Right now you a nice blend of both your mom and your dad. You have your Daddy's dark hair and muddy blue eyes (probably turning brown in a few months) but you definitely have your momma's little bow lips and small frame.

 You have a sweet disposition and so far have been very patient with your parents. Your mom has already noticed some special things that you do. She calls them "Oscar-isms" I call them sweet mannerisms.

 One I noticed during your first week of life is that you would smile and cock your head in your sleep as if you were listening to angels whispering in your ear. Poppa says the smile was probably "gas pains" but we know better don't we Oz? You are a special young man and loved very much . You have been prayed for every day. Can't wait to see you and see how much you've grown over the last month. Your Diva

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We missed you for the birthday celebration, too. No Diva to wear her silly hat and give birthday smooches!