Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Your Cowboy Outfit

Look at your Cowboy outfit Oz.

 Your shirt says I'm the boss around here! Do you see your cowboy items in the background. Your Mom made you the coolest Cowboy room that any kid has ever had.

 This picture was taken right before your Dad left for Settle. He is pretty proud oh his buckaroo! I've got a secret to tell you. Your daddy really is going to miss you.

 I made some muffins for your mom right after your dad left and while you were asleep. The smoke alarm went off and we couldn't get it off. We opened the windows and blew on the sensors and your mom finally turned off the breaker and the electricity. You slept through the whole thing. What a good sleeper you are.

 You and I have the early morning shift. We have had some really good conversations. I love you very much and am having a great time watching you grow and soaking up your smiles.  I love watching you grow.  Diva

No comments: