Friday, October 31, 2008

More Pictures of your Halloween costumes

Dear Oz,, Here's a picture of you and I.

 Your Mom had your jack-o-lantern shirt on you with matching socks. We took a picture of you and your little pumpkin. You were so cute. 

 This is one of my favorite pictures of you and I. I'm sure I will have lots of favorite pictures of us together. I have really enjoyed being here with you and your Momma this week.

 You and I have been getting up early (about 4 or 5) and having early morning conversations over your bottle. You have given me sweet smiles and cuddle close.

 You sleep while I pray over you and kiss your little head. I will miss our early morning chats. You are growing up so quickly. I know you will be glad to see your Daddy at the end of the week. He misses you and your Momma. I love you little pumpkin boy......Your Diva

No comments: